1.22.2014

a nice little collection of group photos

Hi loves.
While I was going through all of the pictures that the lovely Katie Manoun sent me from Christmas, our shower in KC, and my bachelorette weekend, I realized that she made sure to get a lot of really great group shots! Anyway, since this made me so happy, I decided it was worth sharing and have included some of my favorites! Here ya go, people. Enjoy!

hiatt familia. christmas 2013.
 all of my favorite gals being beachy on my bachelorette trip.
 a lovely shot of everyone who came to our kansas wedding shower! such a blast.
 christmas eve with the wonderful rash family. this one ^ definitely belongs in a frame. :)

with the besties in KC. love you guys!
 a group shot of some cozy feet. yes, this counts as a group photo.
   
another little groupie of my ladies in san diego!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment