1.20.2014

26

Hello friends.


This last weekend Joel and I headed back to San Diego to escape a little and celebrate my 26th birthday. :)
Just like every other birthday I've celebrated since being with Joel, he did an amazing job making me feel incredibly special and loved. I'm very excited about being 26, I think it's going to be my best year yet!

We spent the weekend cruising through some of our favorite San Diego neighborhoods, enjoying the beautiful/glorious/stunning sunsets at the beach, consuming a ridiculous amount of carbs, sampling a few new craft beers, and getting some much needed r&r.

Now that the holidays are over, my bachelorette weekend has come and gone, and Joel and I won't be taking another trip until May, I'm officially in wedding mode. I can't believe our big day is only two months away! I feel completely overwhelmed but ridiculously excited! Here's to hoping I get everything done ... :)
(p.s. for those of you who are invited, your invite will be arriving soon, we may have had a little mishap with the RSVP cards ... #oops)

Have a wonderful rest of your night, everyone.
Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment