1.14.2014

my bachelorette bash!

As most of you know by now (due to the explosion of photos on both facebook and instagram) this last weekend I was in San Diego for my bachelorette party! It was easily one of the best weekends of my life and I owe it all to the amazing ladies who showed up and made me feel so incredibly special. :) I especially need to thank Mrs. Lauren Finley and Mrs. Katie Hiatt for going above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. You girls are just the best. Thank you so so soo much!

Now for even more pictures ... :) 


















The entire weekend was jam packed with an abundance of belly laughs, sick dance moves, champagne, sunshine, love, and begging every DJ we came across to play Timber (it's just so catchy!). It was so wonderful to see all of my best friends get along so well and just have so much fun together! I hate that it went by so quickly but I'm so excited to see everyone again in March for our big day!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment