7.11.2012

heat warning

After a day full of work, deep cleaning the house, and a late dinner, I finally found some time to sit down and write/type/blog/post. Tonight we are awaiting the arrival of Joel's mom, grandma, and aunt! They are spending the next few days with us and since I haven't met this grandma or aunt yet, I am very excited for their visit! Although, I do feel bad that they are going to be in town while we suffer through this horrible, terrible, no good, very bad weather. Yesterday my car was reporting that it was 120 degrees outside. SO GROSS. Today was just as bad and I'm sure tomorrow will be the same. Anyway, besides the soul melting heat, I know we will have a great time while they are here! :)


Monk is also very excited - he loves visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment