7.10.2012

yes, I'm still alive

Hey cuties. I know, it's been a while. Since I last posted life has been nothing short of crazy, and of course by crazy, I mean awesome. I've been traveling a lot, spending a lot of quality time with the boy, hanging out with friends as often as possible, getting ready for the next chapter of school, and soaking up the Summer sun (while wearing SPF 100 and staying in the shade, of course). Needless to say, it has been an amazing Summer so far and there is still so much to look forward to!

Here are some pictures to catch you up on my life a little. Most of them are from our trip to Nebraska for the Hiatt family reunion and my trip to Miami for Katie's bachelorette weekend - with a few random ones thrown in from other memorable adventures! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment