2.11.2015

back at it

Hi friends!

Boy has it been a while. Since writing last life has been a little bit crazy and really wonderful!

Joel and I are enjoying married life and have been on lots of adventures since tying the knot, Monk is doing better than ever (and by better than ever, I mean he literally just chewed up all of the toilet paper in the bathroom), and I am in my last semester at UNLV and will be graduating in May. Yaass!

I stopped posting on here shortly after my grandma passed away last year, because if I'm being honest with myself, she was the only person reading this blog ... hah. :) She would call me every day that I posted to talk about what I wrote, rave about how much she loved seeing my pictures and thank me for keeping her posted on what was going on in my life. She was seriously the best ever. Miss you, grams.

Anyway, I've been really itching to write again and share recipes, stories, things I've learned about life and myself since getting married and whatever else pops in my head and decided it was time to jump back into it. Hopefully my mom or sisters will feel the need to fill in for my grandma! ;) Hint, hint family.

So yeah man, I'm back!

Xo

Taken while we were in New York last month for my birthday. We finally made it over to the 9/11 fountains.
They were breathtakingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment