2.12.2015

a story about poo

Yesterday I shared with everyone how excited I am to jump back into blogging and keep anyone who cares up to date on my little family and our adventures, experiences, ups and downs, etc. Today I am sharing a story about poop with all of you. I'm so sorry, but these are the stories of my life. 

Ready? I'll keep this short and sweet.

This morning while making my way to Starbucks for my every.single.day iced latte, Monk was kickin' it in the back seat, I was on the phone with my little sister, and everything was a-okay. That was until I smelled something foul yet all too familiar coming from the back seat ... I glanced back and realized that my darling (and supposedly potty trained) pup had pooped ALL OVER THE BACKSEAT. Now, before any of you suggest that I burn my car and refuse to ever sit in the backseat again, I had laid down a blanket and no poo actually got on my seat. So relax about it! 

Luckily, this story has a happy ending. We made it home safely and my car is once again, poop free. Monk, however, is grounded and lost his car privileges for two weeks. 

The end. You're welcome. 


This was taken last weekend, when he didn't poop in the car. 
Look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment