3.25.2013

Wedding Bells: Flower Power


Hi friends. I'm back. 
I decided to take a week off from blogging/social media while Joel's parents were here so I could just enjoy their visit. :) It was wonderful having them here and we're already looking forward to their next trip out to see us!
Anyway, lets talk wedding. 
Joel and I just recently decided on a date and booked our venue! 
March 21, 2014 at Pauite Golf Course.
We toured a lot of different places but ended up booking the very first place we looked at (of course). :) 
Now that those decisions have been made, it's time to move on to the fun stuff. 
Since Joel and I still have about a year until our big day, we are simply brainstorming at this point. I have an overall image of what I want our wedding to look like, but we haven't started working out the details just yet. 
Flowers are something that I REFUSE to spend a fortune on. 
Luckily, I'm a minimalist anyway, so the idea of something simple and chic for a centerpiece (that I can make myself) seems perfect to me! 
I know that I want to incorporate succulents and I love peonies, daisies, and roses. 
The pictures above are just a few ideas I found on pinterest that I think are lovely
I especially love the idea of individual succulents in teacups!
 xo

1 comment: