1.22.2013

on cloud nine ...

As most of you know, Joel and I got engaged in New York this weekend!! 
I'm pretty sure I'm still in shock. :) I am just so overwhelmed by the amount of love and excitement everyone has shown us. We seriously have the best family and friends ever. Thank you guys!
Our weekend was also jam packed with other crazy adventures. 
From going to the Met, dancing the night away in a basement bar, being surprised by Joel's sister Jaci (you're the best little j), eating some amazing food, celebrating my birthday in Brooklyn, getting a blowout I'll never forget (Ha!), a boozy brunch, going to our first ever Broadway show, and an incredibly hilarious and embarrassing moment on the subway. 
It was never ending fun!
Special thanks to Jaime, Katie, and Jaci for making it the best engagement/birthday weekend I could have ever hoped for!
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment