10.11.2012

simple but delicious


Last night I started getting everything ready for bible study tonight. The only thing I couldn't figure out was what I was going to feed everyone. I knew I was going to have some dips and the standard veggie platter, but I wanted to make something sweet. When I found this recipe and realized I only needed THREE ingredients, I knew it was meant to be.
I found this recipe on Glitter and Grace, a blog I recently started following. Sara (the author of Glitter and Grace), totally sold me on these little nuggets when she said they had a similar texture to a muffin so they were great for breakfast. Cookies for breakfast? Okay! 
When I made the first batch I thought I had done something wrong because they didn't flatten out like a regular cookie. That is okay. They are not supposed to. They will also have a fluffier texture. That is okay. They are supposed to.
I hope all of the girls love these! But if they don't, more for me! :)


//Ingredients//
-1 box of spice cake mix
-1 can of pumpkin
-1 bag of chocolate chips (I used about 3/4 of the bag, but feel free to use the whole thing!)

//Instructions//
-Mix all of the ingredients together
-Form dough into balls and put on a cookie sheet
-Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes (I cooked mine for about 14 minutes)
*Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment