10.12.2012

happy friday!


Small group last night was a total success! I went to bed with a very heavy heart and a lot on my mind. I told myself over and over not to cry while the girls were here, but of course I completely failed. So typical. I can't even watch a Folgers commercial without bursting into tears. Luckily, I pulled myself together before it became an ugly cry. :) All I know is, I'm so excited to get to know these girls better and grow as a woman of Christ. There's nothing better than sitting down with a group of women and discussing real issues and real struggles. I realized that we are all dealing with similar insecurities and doubts - and we are all just trying to be the best version of ourselves for God. 
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment