7.19.2012

a little pick me up

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I really messed up my shoulder while either lifting weights or boxing. However it happened, it sucks. I've decided to give it six to eight weeks of rest. Hopefully that's enough time for it to totally heal so I can move on with my life and get back to class! In the mean time, to keep myself active, I will be doing nothing but cardio. This of course, isn't the worst thing in the world, I just stay much more motivated in a class setting and I'm not the biggest fan of working out on a machine for an hour. To lift my spirits a little (since this is such a devastating time for me), I decided to do a little shopping and get some myself new running shoes! I mean, that is all I can do for the next couple of months so it makes perfect sense! When they arrived on my door step I instantly felt better. Thank you, Nike. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment