3.26.2012

oregon according to my iphone

 Quintin (my oldest nephew) and me, the best brownie ever, sangria at Azula's. some of the cousins wrestling around together  :)
Cole fell asleep holding Woody's hand :), magazines to keep me busy at the port, a delicious lunch at McGrath's, baby Wyatt at lunch
Quintin and his baby brother Wyatt, new blue shoes from Target, dinner with Sara and Nick, photo shoot with baby Cole :)

I had such a good time in Oregon this weekend! The weather was amazing, I got to spend a lot of time with all of my nephews, catch up with family I hadn't seen in years, and be with everyone during my Great Grandma's memorial. I took a lot of pictures with my good camera but haven't had the chance to sort through them yet, so all you get for now are my iphone pictures. :) I'll post the others soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment