2.18.2015

a few good reads

I have a really long list of stuff I should be getting done for class but I don't want to do a single thing on that list, so here I am ... sharing some blog joy with all of you. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This weekend was an emotional roller coaster for me so I over indulged in sweets and did some serious spring cleaning. My house looks spectacular and my pants don't fit. Success? Maybe.

Anyway, here are some fun reads for you from me. 

Happy Hump Day!



This engagement made me smile! Her faces are so funny.

As someone who deals with a little bit of anxiety from time to time, I thought this article was insightful.

I'm a proud taker of naps. Here are some thoughts on stepping up your nap game. 


This winter has been more like spring for all of us in Vegas. While the temperatures have been wonderful, the air is still really dry and it has been terrible on my skin and hair. This coconut oil hair mask is on my list of things to try this weekend. I'm really hoping it helps! 

How to fight with your spouse in 9 steps and not destroy your marriage.


 I made this on Monday and it was delish! Comfort food for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment