11.10.2013

weekend in salem

As promised, here are some of the pictures from my weekend in Salem. Most of them are, of course, of my nephews. Being away from them is so hard on me. I hate that I'm missing out on so much, so when I'm home I make sure to spend as much time with them as possible. :)

Besides goofing around with a couple of cute three-year-olds all weekend, I also got to watch my oldest nephew, Quintin, play in one of his football games. It was so awesome to see him in his element. He is such an incredible athlete. I have no idea who he gets it from so I will just pretend that he gets it from me. ;)

I also made sure to eat as much seafood as I could possibly get my hands on, dragged my family to brunch at one of my favorite restaurants in Salem (Word of Mouth Cafe), had a little day date with one of my best friends and her papa, and spent some quality time catching up and hanging out with my wonderful parents. 

Overall, it was a pretty fantastic weekend. 
The next time I see my family will be at my wedding, which is kind of weird but also really, really exciting! 

Xo











No comments:

Post a Comment