6.22.2013

Continuing on this Adventure

Hi guys!
So obviously I haven't blogged in a while. It became very clear to me a few months ago that my blog was suffering from a bit of an identity crisis. I wasn't feeling inspired at all and every time I would sit down to write I would just end up frustrated. 
Because of this, I decided that it was time to take a little break. 
Luckily, my little break worked and I'm finally feeling inspired and excited about writing again! 

Now for the quick update portion of this post:
Joel and I have been extremely busy lately, but in a really good way!
 We've been tackling a few big home projects, Joel's parents were just in town, I recently spent a weekend in Lake Chelan celebrating my best friend's bachelorette weekend, my summer class is in full swing, and we are finally making some progress with our wedding plans! 
Life is really, really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment