4.15.2013

My Favorite Green Juice

*please disregard my naked finger nails. because of my cooking class i cant paint them. sad, i know.

Happy Monday, folks.
As you may or may not have noticed, I only blogged once last week. 
Since school is nutso right now, that will probably be the case for the next few weeks.
Bummer, I know.
Anyway, lets reflect on the weekend
This weekend was awesome!
Joel and I were able to fit in a lot in just two short days and had a lot of fun together!
We spent some time outside playing tennis and basketball, did a little shopping, won some money playing craps, and ate (...and drank) like kings. 
Now that it's Monday again and I have a million things to do this week, I am making sure to detox so I have lots of energy and motivation to get everything done!
Eating super clean and juicing at least once a day is the plan.

Here's today's juice:
- 5 large leaves of kale (ribs discarded)
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 large apples
- 1 lemon (zest and pith removed)
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
(and yes, I put ice in my juices. it's weird, i know)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment