10.09.2012

green is good



I wont lie, the first time we made this I was very hesitant to even try it. Nothing about a green smoothie appealed to me. I thought it was going to taste like dirt. However, I quickly realized that all I could taste was the peanut butter and banana and I loved it! I originally found this recipe on pinterest, but since making it for the first time I've made a couple of small changes. I highly recommend embracing the green smoothie and giving this recipe a whirl. 

//Ingredients//
-3 cups fresh spinach
-1 cup coconut milk
-1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain/nonfat)
-1.5 bananas (frozen and sliced)
-1.5 tbsp peanut butter 
-a handful of ice cubes 

*Blend all of the ingredients together and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. yum!might have to try it. ps I love all the photos of you in the cream dress, where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, Sam! They are from a wedding I went to last month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and the dress is from nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete