10.18.2012

good for the soul

This week has flown by. 
The weather has been amazing, I've been getting more than enough sleep, and I've accomplished everything on my to do list. I'd say it's been a success!
Tonight was supposed to be our 2nd small group meeting, but unfortunately some of the girls can't make it so we've canceled tonight's get together. I'm totally bummed - but hey, things happen. Hopefully we can pick things back up next week or this will literally be the worlds shortest bible study. :)
Even though I'll be staying in tonight, I've started going through the book we decided to read and I am completely in love. The book is called Captivating (see above) and I highly recommend it.
Other than doing a little reading and possibly taking a cat nap, the rest of my day will consist of homework and job hunting. 
Wish me luck.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment