7.21.2012

bathroom redo

For the third time in three years we have repainted and redone our downstairs powder room. We haven't even painted our upstairs bathrooms once. Clearly, we I have a problem. For some reason it's the ONE room in our house that I cannot make up my mind on. I can almost guarantee we will paint it again by the end of the year. For now we went with a very pale pink. This was quite a dramatic change considering it was previously a very dark navy blue. It took a while for the pink to grow on me. I'm not the biggest fan of pink rooms, but I had a vision of what I wanted it to be and I was determined to see it through. It's no where near being finished - but it's getting there. 

My latest addition to the bathroom are these two prints. I spent hours and hours trying to find exactly what I was looking for, and these beauties are a perfect fit. I knew I wanted to incorporate grays and silvers into the room, and I knew I wanted one of the prints to be a little more masculine (since the color is so feminine). I couldn't be happier with my choices!  All that's left to do now is find a few perfect accessories to tie everything together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment