4.16.2012

life lately

 joel at our easter brunch, sushi date night, my new planter (it's a whiskey barrel from eugene oregon! its like a little piece of home!), joel and i on our double date with jackie and jonathan
 my boss's dog chance hanging out at the office - such an awesome dog, baby cole on a shelf :), joel and david at karaoke, golden spoon picnic!
my favorite spring and summer red (essie - clam bake), jonathan and jackie on our double date, more of the golden spoon picnic, our easter feast
.........
I know I have been totally absent in the blog world this last week but life has been crazy, wonderful, fun, and busy all at the same time lately! I have been working really hard to make sure I finish the semester strong, we have been spending a lot of time with friends and family, and we have been making sure we enjoy all of this gorgeous weather we are having before it is 110 degrees outside. While we have been having a blast, I'm definitely looking forward to a much quieter and less hectic week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment