3.21.2012

lippy


 Legendary by Smashbox

My favorite way to add color and a little excitement to any outfit is with lip color. Until about a year ago I was only a lip gloss girl, but since purchasing my first lipstick, I have been addicted. These are the colors I am wearing right now. I decided to add a little fuchsia and coral to my collection for Spring. I love to sport a bold lip with other bold accessories or with a more neutral outfit to add interest. Either way, it's fun! If you have any color recommendations, feel free to share! :)

2 comments:

  1. fuschia fever is my fave! I also love Revlon Orange Flip, Love That Red, and Berry Haute. Have you tried Lip Stain? Revlon has good lipstains too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuchsia Fever is my favorite too! I haven't tried too many lip stains but I am definitely going to check them out this weekend, as well as your color recommendations. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete