3.01.2012

bedroom inspiration






all pictures were found on pinterest

I've spent a lot of time decorating our home but our master bedroom is in need of a little love. It is probably the room I have spent the least amount of time decorating. Mostly because no one else really sees the master bedroom. I know that I want our bedroom to feel comfortable and inviting. I love the idea of using a lot of neutrals and a lot of white (surprise, surprise). One of my favorite things from the pictures above are the mirrored side tables. I am obsessed with them. I also love the rustic headboard in the first picture and the amazing chandelier they paired with it. Such a great idea. Oh and please excuse my handwriting, it is not easy to write with that spray paint tool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment