3.15.2012

art addition



This little beauty is the newest addition to our home :) I ordered it from the ISeeNoise shop on Etsy and it's on its way to me as we speak (I just used the pictures from the website, I'll post more when it arrives). I LOVE it and I can't wait to hang it up! We've actually been working on a lot of house projects lately. Joel's parents were in town last weekend and they really helped us finish up some projects we had started, and fix some of the stuff we had already done ... like our paint job. Ha. Our home looks amazing now! I come home, look around, and just smile because I am so in love with how it's coming together. It's so important to us that our home reflect who we are, and after a lot of hard work it is really starting to feel just like we imagined it would. It's so exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment