2.29.2012

pop of color


1. J Crew bow belt, $45
2. Essie Navigate Her Spring Nail Polish Collection 2012, $8

3. Hunter wellington boots, $125
4. J Brand skinny pants, $245
5. J Crew striped t shirt, $45
6. Native Union 'Pop Phone' Handset, $29


I have been trying to break out of my "neutral shell" lately and experiment with color. So far, so good! The more color I incorporate, the more color I crave. Last weekend I picked up a bright pink blazer at H&M (I will post pictures soon) and I am in love with it. I've wanted a pink blazer for a while but the ones I tried on were too short for me (I'm kind of a giant). This one is long and it was only $24.95. Yaya! I also adore everything in the list above. I especially love the Pop Phone, so fun! I challenge everyone to go crazy and have some fun with color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment