2.24.2012

holy gold.




Gold jewelry, $55

Happy Friday and welcome to Exes and Ohs! This is simply a place where I hope to share some of the things that inspire me, make me smile, and give me warm fuzzy feelings inside. Since it's Friday I decided to add a little sparkle to my blog. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been obsessed with gold lately. Whether I'm wearing it, decorating with it ... dreaming about it. Whatever. I love it. My mom has a hard time understanding my new found love for gold because she was around during a time when gold did terrible things to people's wardrobes and homes. I've tried explaining to her that gold is being used in healthy ways now, but I'm not sure she is completely convinced. :) Above is a little list of some of the golden treasures I have my eye on. 

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment